Frank Gehry / University of Technology, Sydney
"The business school needed to open up to creative processes, and open itself up to creative thinking,” said Gehry. “The sense of creative play is a human need.”
There are five essentials for victory:
(1) He will win who knows when to fight and when not to fight.
(2) He will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior faces.
(3) He will win whose army is animated by the same spirit throughout all it’s ranks.
(4) He will win who, prepared himself, waits to take the enemy unprepared.
(5) He will win who has military capacity and is not interfered with by the sovereign.
Hence the saying; If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.